Sunday, September 11, 2011

Interview Check

1)  For my first interview, I decided to ask Mrs.  Horwitz, who is the first grade teacher I am working with for service learning hours at San Jose Elementary School.  I decided to interview her first because she was my first choice, since I had already started my volunteering with her and so, wouldn't require much trouble to get the interview.  Also, it ended up being a good way to start communicating with her, especially towards my Senior Project topic. 

2)  Additional questions that I will ask her, other than the five required, are:  What made you go into teaching?  Why first graders?  What is the most difficult aspect on teaching first graders?  and What do you like most about your career as a first grade teacher?

No comments:

Post a Comment