Friday, February 17, 2012

Independent Component 2 Plan Approval

1)  I'm not completely sure, but I'm stuck between two options.  What I'm planning on doing for my second independent component is either to read a certain book or books that are about the same topic (teaching methods) or watch documentaries/videos on teaching and teaching methods.

2)  If I decide to go with the reading plan, then I would have to split up the hours.  If I only do weekdays, then I can have my deadline for having my hours completed be a day before the Independent Component 2's deadline (if I end earlier, it may be more hours of reading each weekday).  I can include weekends, and take a break on one of the days of the week.  I believe that it's about the same plan when it comes to watching documentaries.  However, it would probably take more time to get hold of documentaries, depending where I go to look for them.  If I do it every day of the week for one month, I would watch a documentary (ies) for at least an hour/day. 

3)  Both plans include sources that explain and talk about teaching methods. It may include information on other subject areas in teaching (such as student- teacher- behavior), but extra information would help me gain a deeper understanding and clarification on my EQ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment