Thursday, January 12, 2012

Service Learning

1) I am working at San Jose Elementary School.

2)  My contact is Ms.  Horwitz, first grade teacher at San Jose Elementary School; also Mrs.  Naccara who is another first grade teacher I work with in San Jose Elementary.

3)  I have helped two first grade teacher with different tasks.  I have been tutoring and helping the first grade students with different subjects such as reading or math.  Then, I have helped with (and still do)  testing the students in different subject areas.  Lastly, I have helped and still help correct work and even fix up/decorate their classroom (for like open house and such).  

4)  I have worked about 41 hours in my service learning.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Diana! That's some commitment. I thought you had reported much less in a discussion we had. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete